|Noi Bai International Airport - Hanoi||City Centre|
Additional Information: Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +852 3753 7700. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include tax, waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns, minimum number of hours hired may apply. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details. Other transfer rates are available on request.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|Noi Bai International Airport - Hanoi||0h 45m||1h 10m|
- Travellers arriving in Vietnam are advised to be careful with the type of transportation they use to travel from the airport to their destination. There have been reports of taxis charging extortionate amounts or diverting tourists away from their destination to cheap “hotels”. Visitors are encouraged to use a reliable pre booked service.
- Foreign visitors have to register their presence with the local police. Individuals staying in hotels will have this done for them (be sure your passport is returned once it is taken for registration).
- Travellers should dress conservatively when in public areas. Avoid shouting or getting into arguments with locals, as this is considered a grave insult and can lead to dangerous situations.
- The Vietnamese are punctual, and it is imperative that you are as well. Additionally, appointments should be booked well in advance, and confirmed before the date.
- Handshakes upon greeting the norm, and usually occurs between members of the same sex. Initial introductions also include the exchange of business cards, which should be translated into Vietnamese as a courtesy.
- Long periods of silence in meetings could indicate discomfort on the part of your Vietnamese colleagues, who may disagree with a point but would rather stay silent than say so and risk losing face.
- Initial meetings are devoted to establishing personal relationships and cultivating familiarity and trust, which is important when doing business in Vietnam.
- Gift-giving in the business sphere is quite common. Lavish and expensive gifts should be avoided. It is best to present something simple – chocolates, flowers, or company-branded items are acceptable. Be aware of cultural taboos and the symbolism of certain items which may be inappropriate to give as gifts.
|Noi Bai International Airport - Hanoi - International Arrivals||
Your chauffeur will meet you outside customs, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0) 1895 432164.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0) 1895 432164.