|Dar Es Salaam International Airport||City Centre|
Additional Information: Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +852 3753 7700. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include tax, waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns, minimum number of hours hired may apply. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details. Other transfer rates are available on request.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|Dar Es Salaam International Airport||0h 20m||0h 40m|
- Visitors should consult their national travel advisory for any urgent warnings to Tanzania before departure.
- A significant proportion of the Tanzanian population is Muslim, which naturally influences local customs and taboos. It is important that travellers behave appropriately, especially in Muslim areas. As a rule, women should dress conservatively to avoid unwelcome attention.
- Greeting is an important element in Tanzanian business culture, and may go on several minutes, with pleasantries exchanged and inquiries about health and family being had.
- Address your Tanzanian colleagues formally, using the appropriate honorific followed by their last name. Wait to be invited before assuming a first-name basis.
- Make an effort to know your Tanzanian colleagues beyond a business relationship; establishing personal rapport will pave the way to successful business dealings.
- Tanzanians are more tactile when talking. Drawing away from this may be construed as distaste for the other person.
- Business attire should be smart and formal. A good suit and tie for men is acceptable and women should take care not to wear revealing or short clothing.
|Dar Es Salaam International Airport - International Arrivals||
Your chauffeur will meet you outside customs, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.